UPCOMING NEW CONDO LAUNCH SINGAPORE IN 2022 -
FULL LIST (PART 2)
FREEHOLD AND 99 YRS
Table of Contents
UPCOMING CONDO LAUNCH 2022 - FULL LIST
Q1 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Piccadilly Grand – Northumberland Road, District 8 (99yr, Mixed Development)
- 2, 4 & 6 Mount Emily Road (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Sophia Regency (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sophia Ville / Fairhaven (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Property)
- Ikigai (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condo)
- Surrey Point (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condominium)
- Royal Hallmark – Haig Road, District 15 (Freehold Development)
- Baywind Residences – 95 Lorong N Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sceneca Residence (Tanah Merah Residences) – Tanah Merah Kechil Link, District 16 (99yr condo, Mixed Development)
- The Arden (en bloc site) – Phoenix Road, District 23 (99-yrs leasehold condo)
- Belgravia Ace – Belgravia Drive, District 28 (Freehold, Strata Landed Houses)
- North Gaia EC (Executive Condominium) – Yishun Ave 9, District 27 (99yrs, Executive Condo)
Q2 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Marina View – Boulevard View, District 1 (99yrs, Condominium)
- Maxwell House (en bloc site) – Maxwell Road, District 1 (99yrs Condo)
- 10A/B & 11 Institution Hill (en bloc site) – District 9 (999yrs, Condominium)
- Liv @ MB – Mountbatten Road, District 15 (99yrs, Condominium)
- K Suites Telok Kurau – former Ji Liang Gardens (en bloc site) – 21 to 21E Lorong K Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Atlassia at Joo Chiat – Joo Chiat Place District 15 (Freehold Shophouses and Residential Units)
- Gems Ville (en bloc site) – 6A Lorong 13 Geylang, District 14 (Freehold Condominium)
- Kovan Jewel – Hougang, District 19 (99yrs, Private Condo)
- AMO Residence by UOL – Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, District 20 (99-yrs leasehold, Condominium)
- Pollen Collection – Nim Road, District 28 (99yr, Strata Landed Houses)
Q3 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Flynn Park Residences (en bloc site) – District 5 (Freehold Condo)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel A) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99yrs, Condominium)
- Slim Barracks Rise Mixed Development (Parcel B) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99-yrs leasehold, Condominium)
- 6A-C Robin Drive (en bloc site) – District 10 (Freehold Property)
- Lentor Modern by GuocoLand – District 20 (99-yrs leasehold, Mixed Development)
- 870 Dunearn Road (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condo)
- Residences at Jalan Anak Bukit – District 21 (99-yrs leasehold, Integrated Development)
- Tengah Garden Walk EC (Executive Condominium) – District 24 (99yrs, Executive Condos)
Q4 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Realty Centre (en bloc site) – District 1 (Freehold Condo)
- Watten Estate Condomonium (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condominium)
- Thiam Siew Ave Condo New Launch – District 15 (Freehold Development)
- Tampines St 62 (EC) – (Executive Condominium) – Tampines St 62, District 18 (99yrs EC – Executive Condo)
- Keppel Bay Plot 6 – District 4 (99yrs leasehold, Private Condominium)
Overview: New Condo Launch 2022
Belgravia Ace was the first launch for 2022, surpassing expectations and serving demand for freehold cluster houses to be 72% sold, on its first weekend. Averaging $1,000 psf, the price point was attractive to buyers who were impressed with the quality of this project.
The private residential property market has been positive, despite the revised cooling measures, which may deter multiple property investors and foreign investors for a while. First introduced in 2018, the Singapore government introduced cooling measures to stabilise the real estate market and reduce speculation. The new cooling measures will not affect first-time buyers though, and thus it could be an apt opportunity for you to get your dream unit, with less competition.
In 2022, there will be an estimated 41 new condo launches, with a total of 5,389 units. Based on the number of units, 22% are in the Core Central Region (CCR), 37% in the Rest of Central Region (RCR), and 41% in the Outside Central Region (OCR). In comparison, in 2021 and 2020 launches, there were 27 and 26 new projects launched respectively. In 2022, although the number of new condo launches are significantly more, the total number of units released will be lesser.
There will be many freehold condo launch and 99yrs leasehold condo projects launching this year. We can expect a few condo developments in Bukit Timah, District 15, and many in the Core Central Region (CCR).
For this year, we won’t be seeing many mega projects such as Treasure at Tampines or Normanton Park. This is partially due to developers’ constraints to keep project size small amidst concerns of selling all units within timeframe and rising construction cost.
For these past months, we have been seeing brisk sales at new condo launch projects around Singapore too, at CanningHill Piers, Irwell Hill Residences, Midtown Modern, Normanton Park, Provence Residence EC, MORI, Pasir Ris 8, The Watergardens at Canberra.
There are price promotions at some of these projects and investors have taken the opportunity to purchase their preferred unit. Some of these projects will obtain their TOP soon, and interest has been picking up.
Upcoming New Condo Launch 2022 - Q2
This Marina View site at Boulevard View is located within the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore.
This is a white site – intended for a mixed-use development with residential, hotel, commercial and/or serviced apartments.
It can potentially yield 905 private homes, 2,000 sq m in gross floor area of commercial space and 540 hotel rooms.
Another new mixed development launch in the CBD that will be launching in 2022 is Maxwell House, at 20 Maxwell Road.
Sitting on a trapezoidal island plot spanning 41,799 sq ft, the property is currently zoned “commercial” with a plot ratio of 4.3.
10A/B & 11 Institution Hill
10A/B & 11 Institution Hill was sold via collective sales at $33.6 million. The 999-year leasehold site on Institution Hill are located just off River Valley Road in prime District 9.
Liv@MB at Mountbatten Road is the redevelopment of the former Katong Park Towers, by Bukit Sembawang. Comprising of two towers with 298 units of unit mix of 1-4 bedroom units and luxurious penthouses, Liv@MB will bring a new revival to District 15.
Ji Liang Gardens
Ji Liang Gardens en bloc site is located at 21 to 21E Lorong K Telok Kurau in District 15. This new condo launch is minutes’ walk to Eunos MRT station, as well as the upcoming Marine Terrace and Marine Parade MRT stations on the Thomson-East Coast Line.
Atlassia will be a boutique condo development in Joo Chiat Terrace by niche developer K16 Development. It will a redevelopment of a row of former shophouses. It would likely be a development with residential apartments with commercial units on level 1.
Gems Ville is a city fringe condo with its location at 6A Lorong 13 Geylang. This will be a freehold condo launch, by the East Asia Geylang Development. It will potentially comprise of 1 to 3 bedroom units, catered for buyers keen to go into the RCR area.
Kovan Jewel along 51A Kovan Road is one that will add to the property landscape in Hougang, following The Florence Residences launch in 2021.
It will be developed by Soon Lian Realty Pte Ltd, and an estimated 34 units will be built.
Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Residences
Ang Mo Kio ONE 1 Residences site attracted 15 bids from developers, with the highest bid of $381.38 million, or nearly $1,118 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
With the Mayflower MRT Station located 8 minutes’ walk away, and its convenient location and amenities within a mature estate, this will be a new condo launch in Singapore for upgraders and investors to look forward to.
Pollen Collection will be the next strata landed condo project to launch in 2022, although it will be 99yr leasehold instead of freehold. Pollen Collection is the second phase of Nim Collection.
Similar to Belgravia Ace, this project will utilise the new landed housing guidelines introduced by the URA. These new guidelines allow for greater flexibility in design and configuration of interior space.
Be The First To Know
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
+65 9664 1146
Visit before you decide
Interested To Know More?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop us a message here.