district 27 – north (Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun)
About North Gaia
Welcome to North Gaia, the newest Executive Condominium that is set to add vibrancy to Yishun town. Strategically located at Yishun Avenue 9, and within the matured Yishun estate, you will find no lack of amenities for everything that you need daily. You can enjoy a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options, all within close proximity of your home. Enjoy the conveniences of big shopping malls near you, like Northpoint City and Junction 9. A well-established transport network serves to bring you faster to all parts of the city. With the upcoming North-South Corridor, travel time is cut almost by half if you drive into the CBD and Central Singapore.
Offering a modern, vibrant and idyllic lifestyle, North Gaia has dedicated recreational zones, with a multitude of facilities to cultivate well-being for the whole family. Flexible and practical interior layouts also give room for everyone to grow. North Gaia is the promise of a meaningful future, where moments, milestones, and memories are created.
There will be luxurious unit types, ranging from 3-bedroon to 5-bedroom for your selection.
North Gaia EC will be open for Preview in Q2 2022. Book an appointment with us now to secure your viewing slot. Viewing will be strictly by appointment only.
You will get Direct Developer Price with No Commission Payable when you book an appointment here.
Eligibility Conditions & Schemes (EC):
- All applicants need to be at least 21 years old (35 years if you’re applying under the Joint Singles Scheme)
- One of you must also be a Singapore Citizen, with at least one other applicant being either a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Combined gross monthly household income cannot exceed $16,000
- You’re required to fall under one of the following HDB eligibility schemes:
- Public Scheme
- Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
- Orphans Scheme
- Joint Singles Scheme
- You cannot own non-HDB property (overseas or locally), or have disposed of such property within the last 30 month.
- You cannot own/have owned more than 1 of the following: (i) flat bought from HDB; (ii) EC/DBSS flat bought from a developer; or (iii) HDB resale flat bought with a CPF Housing Grant.
- You haven’t met the minimum occupation period on your current subsidised flat. If it’s an executive condominium, you’ll need to wait a further 30 months from its date of disposal, before you can apply for a new one.
- For divorcees – for 3 years from the date of divorce, only 1 party of the divorce can own a subsidised flat.
- If you have previously cancelled an HDB application or terminated the Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P) for a DBSS flat/EC using a CPF Housing Grant, you’ll be barred for 1 year or 5 years respectively.
- Up to $30,000
Wondering if you qualify? Contact us for a quick and free eligibility check!
Be The First To Know
UNIT MIX - CONTACT US FOR THE LATEST DETAILS
|SIZE (SQFT)||NO. OF UNITS|
|3 Bedroom||Stay Tuned - More details to come||Stay Tuned - More details to come|
|4 Bedroom||Stay Tuned - More details to come||Stay Tuned - More details to come|
|5 Bedroom||Stay Tuned - More details to come||Stay Tuned - More details to come|
BROCHURE & FLOOR PLAN
CONTACT US FOR THE LATEST DETAILS
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop me a message here.