2022 UPCOMING NEW CONDO LAUNCH SINGAPORE -
FULL LIST (PART 3)
FREEHOLD AND LEASEHOLD
Table of Contents
UPCOMING CONDO LAUNCH 2022 - FULL LIST
Q1 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Piccadilly Grand – Northumberland Road, District 8 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- 2, 4 & 6 Mount Emily Road (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Sophia Regency (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sophia Ville / Fairhaven (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Ikigai (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Development)
- Surrey Point (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Property)
- Royal Hallmark – Haig Road, District 15 (Freehold condo)
- Baywind Residences – 95 Lorong N Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sceneca Residence (Tanah Merah Residences) – Tanah Merah Kechil Link, District 16 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- The Arden (en bloc site) – Phoenix Road, District 23 (99-yrs leasehold condo)
- Belgravia Ace – Belgravia Drive, District 28 (Freehold, Strata Landed Houses)
- North Gaia EC (Executive Condominium) – Yishun Ave 9, District 27 (99yrs, Executive Condos)
Q2 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Marina View – Boulevard View, District 1 (99yrs, Private Condominium)
- Maxwell House (en bloc site) – Maxwell Road, District 1 (99yrs, Private Condo)
- 10A/B & 11 Institution Hill (en bloc site) – District 9 (999yrs, Private Condominium)
- Liv @ MB – Mountbatten Road, District 15 (99yrs, Condominium)
- K Suites Telok Kurau – former Ji Liang Gardens (en bloc site) – 21 to 21E Lorong K Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Atlassia at Joo Chiat – Joo Chiat Place, District 15 (Freehold Condo)
- Gems Ville (en bloc site) – 6A Lorong 13 Geylang, District 14 (Freehold development)
- Kovan Jewel – Hougang, District 19 (99-yrs, Private Condominium)
- AMO Residence by UOL – Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, District 20 (99-yrs leasehold, Condominium)
- Pollen Collection – Nim Road, District 28 (99yr, Strata Landed Houses)
Q3 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Flynn Park Residences (en bloc site) – Yew Siang Road – District 5 (Freehold Condo)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel A) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99-yrs, Private Condominium)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel B) – Mixed Development near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99yrs, Private Condo)
- 6A-C Robin Drive (en bloc site) – District 10 (Freehold Development)
- Lentor Modern by GuocoLand – District 20 (99yrs, Integrated Development)
- 870 Dunearn Road (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold property)
- Residences at Jalan Anak Bukit – District 21 (99-yrs leasehold, Integrated Development)
- Tengah Garden Walk EC (Executive Condominium) – District 24 (99yrs, EC Executive Condos)
Q4 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Realty Centre (en bloc site) – District 1 (Freehold Condominium)
- Watten Estate Condomonium (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condo)
- Thiam Siew Avenue Condo (en bloc site) – District 15 (Freehold Property)
- Tampines St 62 (EC) – (Executive Condominium) – Tampines St 62, District 18 (99yrs, EC – Executive Condo)
- Keppel Bay Plot 6 – District 4 (99yrs, Private Condo)
Belgravia Ace was the first launch for 2022, surpassing expectations and serving demand for freehold cluster houses to be 72% sold, on its first weekend. Averaging $1,000 psf, the price point was attractive to buyers who were impressed with the quality of this project.
The Singapore property market has been positive, despite the revised cooling measures, which may deter multiple property investors and foreign investors for a while. First introduced in 2018, the Singapore government introduced cooling measures to stabilise the real estate market and reduce speculation. The new cooling measures will not affect first-time buyers though, and thus it could be an apt opportunity for you to get your dream unit, with less competition.
In 2022, there will be an estimated 41 new condo launches, with a total of 5,389 private residential units. Based on the number of units, 22% are in the Core Central Region (CCR), 37% in the Rest of Central Region (RCR), and 41% in the Outside Central Region (OCR). In comparison, in 2021 and 2020 launches, there were 27 and 26 new projects launched respectively. In 2022, although the number of new condo launches are significantly more, the total number of units released will be lesser.
There will be many freehold condo launch and 99yr leasehold condo projects launching this year. We can expect a few condo developments in Bukit Timah, District 15, Central Business District (CBD) and many in the Core Central Region (CCR).
For this year, we won’t be seeing many mega projects such as Treasure at Tampines or Normanton Park. This is partially due to developers’ constraints to keep project size small amidst concerns of selling all units within timeframe and rising construction cost.
For these past months, we have been seeing brisk sales at new condo launch projects around Singapore too, at CanningHill Piers, Irwell Hill Residences, Midtown Modern and Normanton Park. There has been good response for Provence Residence EC, Pasir Ris 8, MORI and The Watergardens at Canberra.
There are price promotions at some of these projects and investors have taken the opportunity to purchase their preferred unit. Some of these projects will obtain their TOP in 2022 / 2023, and interest has been picking up.
Upcoming New Condo Projects 2022 - Q3
Flynn Park Residences
Flynn Park Residences (Flynn Park New Condo) is an enbloc site in Pasir Panjang that was bought by a joint venture between Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments.
This new launch condo is located along Yew Siang Road, off West Coast Highway, in Pasir Panjang. Spanning a big land site area of 208,443 sq ft, there will be around 271 units at this exclusive new condominium.
The large land site area will allow for creativity, leisure areas and lots of green spaces within the development.
Slim Barracks Rise
Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel A) was launched for sale under the Government Land Sales (GLS) exercise in 2021. Both land parcels are 99-year leasehold sites and both are zoned for residential with commercial usage. The size for Parcel A is 85,648.4 square feet (sq ft), and 265 residential units can be built.
The winning bid came from EL Development at $320.1 million, working out to $1,245.7 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
The most recent new condo launches at Buona Vista one-north area were Normanton Park and One-North Eden, both received resounding success. With the Singapore government’s grand Master Plan for one-north, these 2 residential developments are highly-anticipated.
Slim Barracks Rise
Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel B) with land size of 5,936.6 sq m or 63,901 sq ft, it fetched a top bid of $162.4 million or $1,210.1 psf ppr.
It was won by a top bid that came from by Gao Xiuhua, one of the owners of Kingsford Development – the property developer of Normanton Park. About 140 residential units can be built on this land parcel, that is minutes walk to Buona Vista MRT Station.
6A-C Robin Drive
6A, B & C Robin Drive is located in prime district 10, near Stevens Road, minutes walk to Stevens MRT Station and many elite schools and shopping malls nearby.
This plot of land was launched for sale in 2021 via tender and can be developed into an upscale boutique development of up to 13 units based on an average unit size of 100 sq m.
The total land size is approximately 10,299 sq ft and the sale price of $17 million reflects a land rate of $1,454 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
Lentor Modern at Lentor Central is one of the highly-anticipated new condo launches for 2022, with award-winning property developer GuocoLand announcing big plans for it.
The 186,000 sq ft site has a gross floor area (GFA) of 651,007 sq ft. The ground floor will have 96,000 sq ft of commercial, F&B and retail space, including a supermarket and childcare facilities. The development will be integrated with the upcoming Lentor MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line.
GuocoLand will be developing the site into a mixed-use development with three 25-storey towers of 600 residential units, with a double-volume sky terrace in each tower.
870 Dunearn Road
(enbloc freehold site)
870 Dunearn Road enbloc freehold site was won through private tender by Tuan Sing Holdings for S$56 million.
This 17140 sq ft land site is located next to and shares the same boundary as Link@896, a mixed-use office and retail building which the group acquired in 2017 through collective sale.
It will be likely that Tuan Sing Holdings will combine the two properties will result in an enlarged site with a regular-shaped land parcel.
Located at the junction between Dunearn Road and Yarwood Avenue, Dunearn Road enbloc freehold site is directly opposite King Albert Park MRT station with sheltered access to the station.
Jalan Anak Bukit
Jalan Anak Bukit land site was awarded through Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) state tender to Far East Organization and Sino Group.
This is a 99-year leasehold commercial and residential site. This highest bid of around S$1.028 billion works out to about S$989.4 per square foot (psf), based on the maximum gross floor area (GFA).
The URA said in the release that the proposed mixed development will be a catalyst to rejuvenate the Beauty World, Bukit Timah area.
It have an integrated transport hub with a bus interchange on the second storey, with civic and commercial spaces across the first three storeys.
Aside from the new Beauty World bus interchange, there will an underground pedestrian link that will connect to Beauty World MRT Station on the Downtown Line.
Tengah Garden Residences EC
Tengah Garden Walk EC is the very first Executive Condo to be launched in Singapore’s new Tengah Township. Tengah Garden Walk EC will likely be an integral part of Singapore’s transition to a green city, with many green sustainable eco-friendly features to be included.
With its convenient location near Tengah MRT Station, residents here will enjoy proximity to amenities and surrounding nature parks.
Be The First To Know
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
+65 9664 1146
Visit before you decide
Interested To Know More?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop us a message here.