2022 Upcoming New Condo Launch Singapore -
Full List (Part 1)
Freehold and 99 yrs
The latest on 2022 projects
What are the upcoming new condo launches in 2022?
There are 41 potential upcoming new launch condos in 2022, which are spread over the different districts of Singapore. Out of these, there will be 3 Executive Condominium (EC) launches. Here we will share the projects’ information by their launch date, and also by districts, for your easy reference.
There will be upcoming freehold condo launch, 99 years leasehold new condo launch and new landed homes in Singapore for 2022. There are also exciting mixed developments, such as Piccadilly Grand, Sceneca Residence at Tanah Merah, Lentor Central, Jalan Anak Bukit and Realty Centre,
This is Part 1 of the list, which covers the new launches for the first quarter (Q1) of 2022.
Please click below to see:
- Part 1 (Q1 2022 condo new launches)
- Part 2 (Q2 2022 condo new launches)
- Part 3 (Q3 2022 condo new launches)
- Part 4 (Q4 2022 condo new launches)
- Please keep in touch with us to receive information on the latest new launch condos in 2022 and 2023
Table of Contents
UPCOMING CONDO LAUNCH 2022 - FULL LIST
Q1 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Piccadilly Grand – Northumberland Road, District 8 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- 2, 4 & 6 Mount Emily Road (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Sophia Regency (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sophia Ville / Fairhaven (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Ikigai (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Development)
- Surrey Point (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Property)
- Royal Hallmark – Haig Road, District 15 (Freehold condo)
- Baywind Residences – 95 Lorong N Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sceneca Residence (Tanah Merah Residences) – Tanah Merah Kechil Link, District 16 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- The Arden (en bloc site) – Phoenix Road, District 23 (99-yrs leasehold condo)
- Belgravia Ace – Belgravia Drive, District 28 (Freehold, Strata Landed Houses)
- North Gaia EC (Executive Condominium) – Yishun Ave 9, District 27 (99yrs, Executive Condos)
Q2 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Marina View – Boulevard View, District 1 (99yrs, Private Condominium)
- Maxwell House (en bloc site) – Maxwell Road, District 1 (99yrs, Private Condo)
- 10A/B & 11 Institution Hill (en bloc site) – District 9 (999yrs, Private Condominium)
- Liv @ MB – Mountbatten Road, District 15 (99yrs, Condominium)
- K Suites Telok Kurau – former Ji Liang Gardens (en bloc site) – 21 to 21E Lorong K Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Atlassia at Joo Chiat – Joo Chiat Place, District 15 (Freehold Condo – Shophouses with Residential Units)
- Gems Ville (en bloc site) – 6A Lorong 13 Geylang, District 14 (Freehold development)
- Kovan Jewel – Hougang, District 19 (99-yrs, Private Condominium)
- AMO Residence by UOL – Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, District 20 (99-yrs leasehold, Condominium)
- Pollen Collection – Nim Road, District 28 (99yr, Strata Landed Houses)
Q3 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Terra Hill Residences (former Flynn Park en bloc site) – District 5 (Freehold Condo)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel A) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99-yrs, Mixed Development)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel B) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- 6A-C Robin Drive (en bloc site) – District 10 (Freehold Development)
- Lentor Modern by GuocoLand – District 20 (99yrs, Private Condominium)
- Dunearn Road (en bloc site) – District 21 (Freehold property)
- Residences at Jalan Anak Bukit – District 21 (99-yrs leasehold, Integrated Development)
- Copen Grand EC (Tengah Garden Walk Executive Condominium) – District 24 (99yrs, EC Executive Condos)
Q4 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Realty Centre (en bloc site) – District 1 (Freehold Condominium)
- Watten Estate Condomonium (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condo)
- Thiam Siew Avenue Condo (en bloc site) – District 15 (Freehold Property)
- Tenet at Tampines EC – (Tampines St 62 Executive Condo) – Tampines St 62, District 18 (99yrs, EC – Executive Condominium)
- Keppel Bay Plot 6 – District 4 (99yrs, Private Condo)
Belgravia Ace was the first launch for 2022, surpassing expectations and serving demand for freehold cluster houses to be 72% sold, on its first weekend. Averaging $1,000 psf, the price point was attractive to buyers who were impressed with the quality of this project.
The property market has been positive, despite the revised cooling measures, which may deter multiple property investors and foreign investors for a while. First introduced in 2018, the Singapore government introduced cooling measures to stabilise the real estate market and reduce speculation. The new cooling measures will not affect first-time buyers though, and thus it could be an apt opportunity for you to get your dream unit, with less competition.
In 2022, there will be an estimated 41 new condo launches, with a total of 5,389 units. Based on the number of units, 22% are in the Core Central Region (CCR), 37% in the Rest of Central Region (RCR), and 41% in the Outside Central Region (OCR). In comparison, in 2021 and 2020 launches, there were 27 and 26 new projects launched respectively. In 2022, although the number of new condo launches are significantly more, the total number of units released will be lesser.
There will be many freehold condo launch and 99 years leasehold condo projects launching this year. We can expect a few condo developments in Bukit Timah, District 15, Central Business District, and many in the Core Central Region (CCR).
For this year, we won’t be seeing many mega projects such as Treasure at Tampines or Normanton Park. This is partially due to developers’ constraints to keep project size small amidst concerns of selling all units within timeframe and rising construction cost.
For these past months, we have been seeing Singapore property brisk sales at new condo launch projects around Singapore too, at CanningHill Piers, Irwell Hill Residences, Midtown Modern and Normanton Park. Units at new condo projects like Provence Residence EC, MORI, Fyve Derbyshire, Pasir Ris 8 and The Watergardens at Canberra have been moving fast too.
There are property price promotions at some of these projects and investors have taken the opportunity to purchase their preferred unit.
New Condo Launch Singapore 2022 - Overview
The developers have acquired quite a number of land parcels, via Government Land Sales and En Bloc buyout. The developers seem ready to launch these new condo developments in 2022. Here are the projects launching in the first quarter of 2022.
2022 New Condo Launch
Piccadilly Grand is one of the highly anticipated new launch in 2022, with its city-fringe location, mixed development attractiveness and diverse unit mix, including dual-key units.
Piccadilly Grand Singapore is jointly developed by reputable developers CDL and MCL Land.
Kickstarting the first project launch of 2022 is Belgravia Ace, the freehold strata landed housing project. Featuring a total of 107-unit development with 104 semi-detached and three terraced houses, Belgravia Ace is the last of three strata landed projects at Belgravia Drive, off Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.
The Arden is expected to launch in February 2022, with its location at Phoenix Road, off Choa Chu Kang Road. The Arden is Qingjian Realty’s 105-unit project and will feature Qingjian Realty’s trademark Co-Space which maximises the living space within each unit.
Royal Hallmark is the first freehold condo launch in District 15 on February 2022. Located in Haig Road, Royal Hallmark offers an exclusive selection of 12 spacious apartments, comprising of 3-5 bedroom units.
Welcome to Baywind Residences, a new condo launch in District 15. Located at 95 Lorong N Telok Kurau, Baywind Residences is a freehold property that will have 24 residential units in a 5-storey block.
Tanah Merah Residences
Sceneca Residence (Tanah Merah Residences) is one of the most highly-anticipated new condo launches in 2022.
As it will be a mixed-use development, residents can expect a Shopping Mall and about 265 residential units. The developer for this project is MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
2, 4 and 6 Mount Emily Road
2, 4 and 6 Mount Emily Road is a new freehold condo launch in prime District 9 (D9) of Singapore.
Another freehold en-bloc site in District 9, Sophia Regency was sold en bloc in a private deal. Sophia Regency is expected to feature 36 condo units, of about 700 sqft on average.
Sophia Ville / Fairhaven
Fairhaven and Sophia Ville, were two adjoining freehold condominiums which were sold through collective sales by JLL to a local developer.
The site may be redeveloped into a prime residential apartment development with a total gross floor area of over 50,000 sq ft.
Ikigai is located along Shrewsbury Road, a quiet part of Newton. Some of the high-end brand names used for fittings here include Bosche, Liebherr, Grohe and TOTO.
There will be 16 exclusive units available at this new condo launch.
Surrey Point freehold residential development was acquired by an Amara Holdings joint venture (JV) at S$47.8 million.
This site can potentially yield up to 36 units with an average size of 85 square metres (914 sq ft), with panoramic views amidst the landed houses in the Chancery Lane landed estate.
North Gaia EC
(Yishun Ave 9)
North Gaia EC is the first Executive Condominium (Executive Condo) to launch in 2022. It has been 6 years Yishun had a new EC launch. Strategically located at Yishun Ave 9, hawker centres, bus interchange, Yishun MRT Station are within close proximity.
Be The First To Know
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
+65 9664 1146
Visit before you decide
Interested To Know More?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop us a message here.