2022 Upcoming New Condo Projects Singapore
Full List (Part 4)
Freehold and 99yrs Condo
The latest on 2022 projects
What are the upcoming new condo launches in 2022?
There are 41 potential upcoming new launch condos in 2022, which are spread over the different districts of Singapore. Out of these, there will be 3 Executive Condominium (EC) launches. Here we will share the projects’ information by their launch date, and also by districts, for your easy reference.
There will be upcoming freehold condo launch, 99yrs leasehold new condo launch and new landed homes in Singapore for 2022. There are also exciting mixed developments, such as Piccadilly Grand, Sceneca Residence at Tanah Merah, Lentor Central, Jalan Anak Bukit and Realty Centre,
This is Part 4 of the list, which covers the new launches for the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2022.
Please click below to see:
- Part 1 (Q1 2022 condo new launches)
- Part 2 (Q2 2022 condo new launches)
- Part 3 (Q3 2022 condo new launches)
- Part 4 (Q4 2022 condo new launches)
- Please keep in touch with us to receive information on the latest new launch condos in 2022 and 2023
Table of Contents
UPCOMING CONDO LAUNCH 2022 - FULL LIST
Q1 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Piccadilly Grand – Northumberland Road, District 8 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- 2, 4 & 6 Mount Emily Road (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Sophia Regency (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sophia Ville / Fairhaven (en bloc site) – District 9 (Freehold Condo)
- Ikigai (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Development)
- Surrey Point (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Property)
- Royal Hallmark – Haig Road, District 15 (Freehold condo)
- Baywind Residences – 95 Lorong N Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Sceneca Residence (Tanah Merah Residences) – Tanah Merah Kechil Link, District 16 (99yrs, Mixed Development)
- The Arden (en bloc site) – Phoenix Road, District 23 (99-yrs leasehold condo)
- Belgravia Ace – Belgravia Drive, District 28 (Freehold, Strata Landed Houses)
- North Gaia EC (Executive Condominium) – Yishun Ave 9, District 27 (99yrs, Executive Condos)
Q2 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Marina View – Boulevard View, District 1 (99yrs, Private Condominium)
- Maxwell House (en bloc site) – Maxwell Road, District 1 (99yrs, Private Condo)
- 10A/B & 11 Institution Hill (en bloc site) – District 9 (999yrs, Private Condominium)
- Liv @ MB – Mountbatten Road, District 15 (99yrs, Condominium)
- K Suites Telok Kurau – former Ji Liang Gardens (en bloc site) – 21 to 21E Lorong K Telok Kurau, District 15 (Freehold Condominium)
- Atlassia (en bloc site) – Joo Chiat Terrace, District 15 (Freehold Condo)
- Gems Ville (en bloc site) – 6A Lorong 13 Geylang, District 14 (Freehold development)
- Kovan Jewel – Hougang, District 19 (99-yrs, Private Condominium)
- AMO Residence by UOL – Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, District 20 (99-yrs leasehold, Condominium)
- Pollen Collection – Nim Road, District 28 (99yr, Strata Landed Houses)
Q3 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Flynn Park Residences (en bloc site) – Yew Siang Road – District 5 (Freehold Condo)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel A) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99-yrs, Private Condominium)
- Slim Barracks Rise (Parcel B) – near one-North MRT station, District 5 (99yrs, Private Condo)
- 6A-C Robin Drive (en bloc site) – District 10 (Freehold Development)
- Lentor Modern by GuocoLand – District 20 (99-yrs leasehold, Integrated Development)
- 870 Dunearn Road (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold property)
- Residences at Jalan Anak Bukit – District 21 (99-yrs leasehold, Integrated Development)
- Tengah Garden Walk EC (Executive Condominium) – District 24 (99yrs, EC Executive Condos)
Q4 Upcoming Condo New Launches 2022
- Realty Centre (en bloc site) – District 1 (Freehold Mixed Development)
- Watten Estate Condomonium (en bloc site) – District 11 (Freehold Condo)
- Thiam Siew Avenue Condo (en bloc site) – District 15 (Freehold Condo)
- Tampines St 62 (EC) – (Executive Condominium) – Tampines St 62, District 18 (99yrs, EC – Executive Condo)
- Keppel Bay Plot 6 – District 4 (99yrs, Private Condo)
Belgravia Ace was the first launch for 2022, surpassing expectations and serving demand for freehold cluster houses to be 72% sold, on its first weekend. Averaging $1,000 psf, the price point was attractive to buyers who were impressed with the quality of this project.
The Singapore property market has been positive, despite the revised cooling measures, which may deter multiple property investors and foreign investors for a while. First introduced in 2018, the Singapore government introduced cooling measures to stabilise the real estate market and reduce speculation. The new cooling measures will not affect first-time buyers though, and thus it could be an apt opportunity for you to get your dream unit, with less competition.
In 2022, there will be an estimated 41 new condo launches, with a total of 5,389 residential units. Based on the number of units, 22% are in the Core Central Region (CCR), 37% in the Rest of Central Region (RCR), and 41% in the Outside Central Region (OCR). In comparison, in 2021 and 2020 launches, there were 27 and 26 new projects launched respectively. In 2022, although the number of new condo launches are significantly more, the total number of units released will be lesser.
There will be many freehold condo launch, landed properties and 99yrs leasehold condo projects launching this year. We can expect a few condo developments especially in prime district Bukit Timah, District 15, a few in The Central Business District (CBD) and many in the Core Central Region (CCR).
For this year, we won’t be seeing many mega projects such as Treasure at Tampines or Normanton Park. This is partially due to developers’ constraints to keep project size small amidst concerns of selling all units within timeframe and rising construction cost.
For these past months, we have been seeing brisk sales at new condo launch projects around Singapore too, at CanningHill Piers, Irwell Hill Residences, Midtown Modern and Normanton Park. The response has been good at Provence Residence EC, MORI, Pasir Ris 8 and The Watergardens at Canberra too.
There are price promotions at some of these projects and investors have taken the opportunity to purchase their preferred unit. Some of these projects will obtain their TOP in 2022 / 2023, and interest has been picking up.
2022 Upcoming Condo Projects in Q4 - Overview
(15 Enggor Street)
Realty Centre on 15 Enggor Street in Tanjong Pagar was sold via collective sale in 2021. It was a commercial building and will be redeveloped to an exciting mixed-use development in the Central Business District (CBD).
Watten Estate Condomonium
(en bloc site)
Watten Estate Condominium enbloc site was purchased via collective sale by a joint venture between UOL and Singapore Land in 2021. This is a prime site located on Shelford Road in the Bukit Timah area, with many popular schools within 1km radius.
Thiam Siew Avenue
(en bloc site)
Thiam Siew Ave (en bloc site) collective sale made headlines in 2021 as it is the largest housing site sale since 2018 cooling measures.
This sprawling freehold condo site is made up of 2 freehold development land parcels at Thiam Siew Avenue, a residential street of landed homes adjacent to Tanjong Katong Road. It was sold for S$815 million to a joint venture between Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments.
The developers bought it for S$815 million, working out to land rate of S$1,440 psf ppr. Property analysts estimate the future condominium on this site could be launched at between S$2,400 and S$2,630 psf, after factoring in construction and other development costs.
Tampines St 62 (EC Executive Condominium)
Tampines St 62 EC is an upcoming EC launch in 2022. With increasing demand for ECs in District 18 and surrounding towns, this Executive Condo is highly anticipated. This land site was won by a joint venture of Qingjian Realty and Santarli Construction.
This EC will be closer to the future integrated transport hub at Pasir Ris. With the success and popularity of Pasir Ris 8 sales in 2021, there is demand for new residential projects in District 18.
Tampines St 62 EC is a few minutes walk to Tampines North MRT station, on the Cross-Island Line. In addition, the close proximity to surrounding shopping malls will make this Executive Condo a hugely sought-after one.
Keppel Bay - Plot 6
Keppel Bay – Plot 6 will be the new addition to District 4 upscale residential developments, following The Reef at King’s Dock. Developed by Keppel Land, this is a 99yrs leasehold site, a 86 units waterfront condominium development.
Be The First To Know
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
Visit before you decide
Interested To Know More?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, I am Shirley Toh.
I am always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on me to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call me, text me or drop me a message here.