ROYAL HALLMARK -
D15 FREEHOLD CONDO
AT 1 HAIG LANE
About Royal Hallmark - INTRODUCTION VIDEO
About Royal Hallmark
Royal Hallmark condo location is at 1 Haig Lane in District 15, with its rare freehold status a privilege for those who are lucky to own a unit here. For the unit mix, there will be 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom options for you to choose.
Here is a review of the various unit types at Royal Hallmark condo:
Unit Types: A1 (3-Bedroom Classic) / B1-A (3-Bedroom Premium) / B1-B (3-Bedroom Premium)
- Potential to enclose the kitchen
- For B1-A & B1-B units: Internal facing units, with direct view of the swimming pool
Unit Type: C1-A (4-Bedroom)
Unit Type C1-A has been provided with an island hood, potential to enclose the kitchen with a telescopic hood instead
Unit Type: C2 (4-Bedroom)
- Enclosed Kitchen
- Isolated balcony space and away from the other units with direct view. to the swimming pool
Unit Type: D1-P (5-Bedroom & Attic)
- Enclosed Kitchen
- 2-storey Penthouse unit, with direct access to the rooftop
- Balcony on the lower floor, and Private Roof Terrace on the upper floor
- There will be provision of Junior Master Bedroom with attached bathroom
Unit Type: E1-P (5-Bedroom – 1st floor)
- Enclosed Kitchen
- Potential to convert the Flexi-space and Bedroom 5 into a private room
- Direct accss to the swimming pool and other ground floor facilities
- Extensive private enclosed space that is accessible to the living, dining and flexi-space
Although it is a boutique development, the developer has included a wide range of 16 facilities for residents’ enjoyment. The facilities are spread out on the 1st floor and the roof level, this is the list of facilities:
- Veranda Lounge
- Lap Pool
- Sun Deck
- Shower Point
- Pet’s Haven
- Children’s Cove
- Outdoor Fitness Corner
- Blissful Lawn
- Herb Garden
Attic – Roof Level:
- Sky Lounge
- Royal Pavilion
- Hallmark Pavilion
- BBQ Area
- Tiffin Lounge
- Reading Lounge
- Observation Lawn
Royal Hallmark - Site Plan
Royal Hallmark - Location Map
TRANSPORT NETWORK AROUND Royal Hallmark
The location of Royal Hallmark is also one of the draws, as it is close to many recreational amenities and F&B outlets. The East Coast Park and the Park Connector Network (PCN) are close by, with the Singapore Sports Hub a short drive away, to fulfil your sports and leisure needs.
Residents can also enjoy the convenience of three major MRT lines that are within a 10-15 minutes short walk, such as Paya Lebar MRT Interchange (East-West Line), Dakota (Circle Line), as well as the upcoming Tanjong Katong and Marine Parade MRT Stations (Thomson-East Coast Line).
Driving to all parts of Singapore is also made convenient with major expressways a short connection away.
Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), East Coast Park (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) connects you to all parts of Singapore seamlessly. The area is also well-connected. enabling you to reach major areas in a short time. The Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre is 13 minutes’ drive away, and Changi Airport is 18 minutes’ drive away.
- East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
retail and dining near Royal Hallmark
From famed hawker fare and heritage eats in Old Airport Road Food Centre, Joo Chiat and Geylang Serai, to hipster cafes and chic bistros along East Coast Road, the eastern part of Singapore is well-known as a food paradise. Royal Hallmark condo residents will have no lack of dining options.
Shopping Malls and Amenities:
- 112 Katong
- Katong Shopping Centre
- Parkway Parade
- Paya Lebar Quarter
- Paya Lebar Square
- Singpost Centre
- Kallang Wave Mall
- Restaurants along East Coast Road
- Restaurants along Joo Chiat Road
- Old Airport Road Food Centre
- Geylang Serai Market
- East Coast Lagoon Food Centre
- Marine Parade Food Centre
- Jewel Changi Airport
Schools near Royal Hallmark
There are many good schools near Royal Hallmark. There are some of Singapore’s most popular schools, within a short walk or drive away:
Primary Schools (within 1km radius):
- Haig Girls’ School
- Tanjong Katong Primary School
Primary Schools (1-2 km radius):
- CHIJ (Katong) Primary
- Geylang Methodist School (Primary)
- Kong Hwa School
- Tao Nan School
Secondary Schools and Tertiary Educational Institutions:
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
- Chung Cheng High School (Main)
- Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)
- Dunman High School
- Victoria Junior College
- EIS International Pre-School
- St Hilda’s Kindergarten
- Canadian International School (Tanjong Katong Campus)
- Nexus International School (Singapore)
- Chatsworth International School (East Campus)
- James Cook University
What's awaiting you at Royal Hallmark?
At Royal Hallmark, the selection of high-quality finishes and fittings will ensure that your home sets a new standard of luxurious living. There will be Smart Home Features to enhance your everyday convenience.
Here are the brands you will find at Royal Hallmark condo:
Marquis HQO, Bosch, Mitsubishi Electric, Yale Digital Door Lock, Gessi, Laufen
The project will use a Non-PPVC construction approach, thus offering you flexibility in layout for your preferred unit type.
Please Register Your Interest below to be updated on this project, and get developer price.
Be The First To Know
ROYAL HALLMARK -
UNIT MIX CHART
ROYAL HALLMARK - UNIT MIX
ROYAL HALLMARK - BROCHURE & FLOOR PLANS
PROJECT QUICK FACTS
- Project Name: Royal Hallmark (Haig Lane New Launch Condo, Haig Road Freehold Condo)
- Status: Condominium
(No restrictions on ownership)
- Description: 1 block of 5-storey with attic residential flats
- Developer: H Homes Pte Ltd
- Location/Address: 1 Haig Lane
- District/Planning Area: D15 – East Coast, Marine Parade
- Number of Units: 32
- Tenure of Land: Freehold
- Expected TOP Date: 2025 (estimated)
- Area of the Whole Site: 2, 327.60 sqm (25,047 square feet)
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
+65 9664 1146
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Royal Hallmark will be developed by H Homes Pte Ltd, a partnership that comprises companies connected to Nobel Design and 2E Capital.
This is a 25,054 sq ft freehold site at the Haig Road that was sold for $32.8 million. This price includes a development fee (DC) of approximately $264,602, resulting in a land cost of $943 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr).
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
Book Your Showflat Visit
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop us a message here.