district 6 – former liang court
About CanningHill Piers
CanningHill Piers is the one and only Integrated Development by the Singapore River. It is surrounded by Fort Canning Hill, offering panoramic views of the city skyline. This development is jointly developed by Capitaland and City Developments Limited. When completed, CanningHill Piers will be the tallest residential development along the Singapore River.
Situated at River Valley Road and in the vicinity of Clarke Quay, residents can enjoy the much-coveted dual frontage of both the Singapore River and Fort Canning Hill.
The former development on the site comprises of Novotel hotel, Liang Court Mall, and Somerset Liang Court’s serviced residences.
Designed by Danish Architecture Firm, Bjarke Ingels Group (led by Bjarke Ingels) one of the world’s most well-known contemporary architects. Bjarke Ingels Group is behind award-winning residential developments such as 8 House in Copenhagen and Via 57 West in New York. Quality fittings and furnishings will be anticipated for this project.
With the rarity of residential land plots around Singapore River, you will get the exclusive chance to own something unique when you own a CanningHill Piers unit.
✔ The duo residential towers are connected by an iconic Sky Bridge on level 24, offering unobstructed views of the Fort Canning Hill, Singapore River, CBD, Marina Bay and beyond.
✔ CanningHill Piers offers a wide range of lifestyle facilities including outdoor jogging track, a bouldering wall and an adventure-themed children’s play area on Level 3 (Canninghill Garden) as well as a Sky Gym, Infinity Lap Pool, Sky Gourmet, Flexi Lounge, Flexi Pods and Function Room on Level 24 (Canninghill Club).
✔ The Sky Club, a luxurious clubhouse spanning over 1,900 sqft with breath-taking views of Marina Bay, together with the Sky Garden are located on Level 45 (Canninghill Sky).
What to Expect:
- 2 Luxurious Residential Towers (1 x 48-storey and 24-storey)
- 696 units in total
- 1 to 5-Bedroom Apartments, 2 Luxurious Sky Suites & 1 Exclusive Highly-Desired Super Penthouse at 8,956 sqft
- A 2-Storey Commercial Podium (CanningHill Square)
- A 21-storey Hotel managed by Marriott International (under Moxy Brand)
- A 20-storey Somerset Serviced Residence
- Direct Link to Fort Canning MRT Station (DT20)
- Expected launch: July/August 2021
Be The First To Know
CANNINGHILL PIERS - LOCATION
REBIRTH OF AN ICON
CanningHill Piers sits on a prime site with a coveted dual frontage facing both Fort Canning Hill and The Singapore River. With the scarcity of residential plots in unique Singapore’s Civic District, CanningHill Piers will bring fresh rejuvenation into this area.
Residents can enjoy the convenience of F&B and retail offerings right on their doorstep. Residents will also enjoy direct connectivity to Fort Canning MRT Station (DT20).
BROCHURE & FLOOR PLAN
- Project Name: CanningHill Piers
- Developer: Jointly Developed by Capitaland & City Developments Limited
- Location/Address: 1 and 5 Clarke Quay (Former Liang Court)
- District/Planning Area: D6 – Singapore River Planning Area
- Number of Units: 696
- Tenure of Land: 99-year Leasehold
- Expected TOP: 2025 (TBA)
- Area of the Whole Site: 139,128 sqft
- Design Architect: Bjarke Ingels Group
- Project Architect: DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Facilities: Clubhouse, Swimming Pool & Communal Facilities
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
Register Your Interest
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always eager to assist my clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop me a message here.
Comments are closed.