district 18 – East (Tampines/Pasir ris)
PARC CENTRAL RESIDENCES
About Parc Central Residences
Let Every Homecoming Be A Grand Arrival when you come home to Parc Central Residences. Discover Central Park Living in the Tampines Heartlands. Inspired by Central Park in New York, this is where you can make your home amidst a verdant oasis, while only minutes away from metropolitan convenience. A luxurious EC by Hoi Hup Sunway, Parc Central Residences EC is where you can be amongst both verdant greenery and architectural marvels.
Discover a Recreational Haven in a Regional Hub. Enjoy unparalleled connectivity as you go from work to play in the matured estate of Tampines. Only a short distance from Parc Central Residences is where one can work, play, and learn in a highly liveable and sustainable future town that will occupy the location of the former Paya Lebar Air Base.
Zip across Singapore with TPE (Tampines Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway), and 3 MRT stations around Parc Central Residences. With the ORRS (Outer Ring Road System) semi-expressway at your doorstep, you are more connected to the island’s many amenities than ever. Conveniently located near 3 shopping malls – Tampines Mall, Century Square and Tampines One. You and your family can catch the latest blockbuster, feast to your heart’s content, go on a shopping spree, or explore the trendiest haunts with IKEA, Giant Hypermarket, Tampines Regional Centre, Our Tampines Hub, Jewel Changi Airport, and the upcoming Terminal 5 only minutes away.
DISCOVER EVERYDAY UTILITY IN EXTRAVAGANT SPACE
Visual sophistication comes together with functional layout in our 3- to 5-bedroom units.
At Parc Central Residences, every residential layout is designed for optimal spatial planning. Gaze upon grand landscape views from the thoughtfully planned balcony. Get fancy with high ceilings in penthouse units and a roomy walk-in wardrobe for selected unit types. Delight in space on top of aesthetics with an end-panel dresser and full-length mirror in your master bedroom, as well as a yard and household shelter in all units that can be repurposed for extra utility.
SMART LIVING BEGINS AT HOME
Take everyday convenience to the next level with a smart air conditioner, voice control, and digital lockset. With a pan-tilt camera monitoring your home and Schindler UV Clean Air Purifiers sanitising the common lifts, you can also go about your daily life with absolute assurance.
Central Park living is all set to become more luxurious than ever before with branded fittings and furnishes from Bosch, Yale, hansgrohe, Blum, and more.
Eligibility Conditions & Schemes (EC):
- All applicants need to be at least 21 years old (35 years if you’re applying under the Joint Singles Scheme)
- One of you must also be a Singapore Citizen, with at least one other applicant being either a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Combined gross monthly household income cannot exceed $16,000
- You’re required to fall under one of the following HDB eligibility schemes:
- Public Scheme
- Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
- Orphans Scheme
- Joint Singles Scheme
- You cannot own non-HDB property (overseas or locally), or have disposed of such property within the last 30 month.
- You cannot own/have owned more than 1 of the following: (i) flat bought from HDB; (ii) EC/DBSS flat bought from a developer; or (iii) HDB resale flat bought with a CPF Housing Grant.
- You haven’t met the minimum occupation period on your current subsidised flat. If it’s an executive condominium, you’ll need to wait a further 30 months from its date of disposal, before you can apply for a new one.
- For divorcees – for 3 years from the date of divorce, only 1 party of the divorce can own a subsidised flat.
- If you have previously cancelled an HDB application or terminated the Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P) for a DBSS flat/EC using a CPF Housing Grant, you’ll be barred for 1 year or 5 years respectively.
- Up to $30,000
Wondering if you qualify? Contact us for a quick and free eligibility check!
Be The First To Know
parc central residences - LOCATION
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT THE FACILITIES AT PARC CENTRAL RESIDENCES?
DISCOVER AN ADVENTURE HAVEN IN A NATURE SANCTUARY
Step up to exciting adventures galore, or step off the beaten track to revel in the calmness of evergreen nature.
THE PARC HOUSE
Discover various facilities for relaxation and recreation at The Parc House. Venture up its undulating stairs, past an exquisite flowing waterfall feature, to enjoy picturesque views of a naturalistic 51M Lake Pool amidst pockets of lush greenery.
Feast in style at the NYC steakhouse-style private dining area with attached kitchen,
then follow up with a movie at the Broadway-themed media room. Entertain friends at the spacious function room, get down to business at the co-working space within the library, or head up to the Sky Terrace for spectacular vistas of the naturalistic 51M Lake Pool just below. Be it family time or me-time, good times await at Parc Central Residences.
The possibilities are endless with a rare football field-sized landscape where myriad amenities await. Swim the length and breadth of the naturalistic 51M Lake Pool. Soothe your muscles at the therapeutic jacuzzi massage cove. Guide your child’s first dips at the Children Pool, or make your way into The Safari Room for playtime with your kids. This is the home where you can create the most fun-filled moments with your family at every corner.
Level up your fitness with an elevated gym overlooking the shimmering waters of the 50M Quarry Pool, then cool down with
a satisfying water curtain massage at the water trellis just beyond. Whatever you do, you can always look forward to more of the extraordinary at Parc Central Residences.
Take it easy with a quiet walk along the Butterfly Trail, or flex your green fingers at the Community Garden. Toss a frisbee, gather friends and family for a picnic, or simply frolic across the verdant lawn.
BROCHURE & FLOOR PLANS
- Project Name: Parc Central Residences EC
- Developer: Hoi Hup Sunway Tampines J.V. Pte Ltd
- Location/Address: 119, 121, 123, 125, 127, 129, 131, 133, 135, 137, 139 Tampines Street 86
- District/Planning Area: D18 (Tampines/Pasir Ris)
- Number of Units: 700
- Tenure of Land: 99-year Leasehold (from 22 April 2019)
- Expected TOP: Tentatively Second Half of 2025
- Area of the Whole Site: 268,384 sqft
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop me a message here.