PROVENCE RESIDENCE EC -
NEAR CANBERRA MRT STATION
About provence residence ec
Joie de Vivre is a French phrase which means appreciation and enjoyment of life. This theme is felt all around Provence Residence Executive Condominium. There will be a total of 413 residential units at this quaint development.
Feeling a little stressed out? Take time to smell the flowers at Provence Residence and its Romance Court. Blooming with carefully selected flora, complemented by expertly designed open spaces with soothing water features and strategic outdoor seating, it’s quite literally a walk in the park – right at your own doorstep.
If connection is the spice of life, bring it to elevated heights at the Sky Lounge, where you and your friends can chill out to drinks and intimate chit-chat while taking in the lush skyline and glistening pool below. For spirited barbecues and parties, the Dining Pavilion, Chill Out Lawn and Alfresco Dining Pavilion will welcome you and your guests with sheltered security in outdoor settings.
Your home should be a place where friends bond, romance blossoms and families thrive. This is what Provence Residence EC will provide you. If connection is the spice of life, you can bring it to elevated heights at the Sky Lounge.
You and your friends can chill out to drinks and intimate chit-chat while taking in the lush skyline and glistening pool below. For spirited barbecues and parties, the Dining Pavilion, Chill Out Lawn and Alfresco Dining Pavilion will welcome you and your guests with sheltered security in outdoor settings.
TRANSPORT NETWORK AROUND provence residence
Provence Residence EC is well-connected, with the Canberra MRT just 7-minute walk and the SLE-BKE 12-minute drive away. Everyday conveniences are within easy reach. Market, malls, food centre, parks are just minutes walk away, 1 MRT stop or a short drive away.
In the near future, you can look forward to enjoying the mega Mandai Wildlife Park and Bukit Canberra. In addition, the North Coast Innovation Corridor is fast taking shape along the coast. This is envisioned as an exciting new economic zone where new ideas and innovations converge bringing high value job opportunities to the region.
- Canberra MRT Station (7min walk) – along the North-South Line
- Canberra MRT Station is conveniently connected by a footbridge to Canberra Plaza (a 3-storey, 120,000 sqft new generation neighbourhood centre with commercial and communal amenities)
- Seletar Expressway – Bukit Timah Expressway (SLE-BKE) (12min drive)
- At Canberra MRT Station, there are bus stops, with bus services 117, 117M, 169, 883, 883M
- Sembawang Road is one of the main roads that links residents conveniently to the north part of Singapore
retail and dining near PROVENCE RESIDENCE EC
We are all increasingly time-strapped, thus being well-connected to transport and amenities are so important.
Residents at Provence Residence EC is within walking distance from Canberra MRT, and is directly connected to Canberra Plaza. There are over 70 shops and restaurants here, including popular names like BreadTalk, Starbucks, McDonald’s, KFC, A&W and Daiso.
Combining sports facilities with nature, the upcoming Bukit Canberra will cover an area of about 20 football fields. Below is what you can enjoy as the hub opens progressively from 2021.
Bukit Canberra features:
- The largest gym in Singapore, spanning across 1,500 sqm
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pools, which includes a 6-lane sheltered pool, an 8-lane lap pool & a wading pool
- A 500-seat indoor sports hall
- 3 kilometers of outdoor running trails; ‘Food Forest’ and ‘Fruit Orchard’
- A community garden
- A 700-seat Hawker Centre in a park setting
- Polyclinic and Senior Care Centre, to provide a range of health & social care for seniors
Shopping Malls and Amenities:
- Canberra Plaza (7 mins walk)
- Sembawang Shopping Centre (4 mins drive)
- Sun Plaza (5 mins drive)
- For seafront dining experience: Beaulieu House, Sembawang Park (4 mins drive)
- For seafront dining experience: 1036 Seafood Dining at SAF Yacht Club (8 mins drive)
- Chong Pang Market & Food Centre (7 mins drive)
- NTUC FairPrice, Canberra Plaza (7 mins walk)
- Sheng Siong Supermarket, Canberra Street (24 hrs) (8 mins walk)
- Giant, Sembawang Shopping Centre (3 mins drive)
- NTUC FairPrice, Northpoint City (5 mins drive)
- Cold Storage, Northpoint City (5 mins drive)
- NTUC FairPrice, Sun Plaza (5 mins drive)
- NTUC FairPrice, Sembawang Way (24 hrs) (6 mins drive)
Schools near Provence residence ec
There are many schools and educational institutions around Provence Residence EC.
Within 1 km
- Sembawang Primary School
- Wellington Primary School
Within 2 km
- Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School
- Canberra Primary School
- Chongfu School
- Endeavour Primary School
- Northoaks Primary School
- Xishan Primary School
- Yishun Primary School
Nature Getaways near provence residence ec
There are many wonderful nature getaways for you to explore near Provence Residence EC. Mandai Wildlife Park, an enriching mega multi-park experience in the making, is just a short drive away.
This 5-in-1 precinct includes the Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and River Safari, promising visitors an amazing journey of discovery and adventure.
The Bird Park will also be relocated to the Mandai Wildlife Park, with enough space for interactive exhibits where birds roam freely. There will be a public boardwalk and nature trail that is free of charge. Using the boardwalk, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Night Safari and River Safari.
- Montreal Green (2 min walk)
- Sembawang Hot Spring Park (4 min drive)
- Mandai Wildlife Park (10min drive)
POTENTIAL FOR NEXT GENERATION GROWTH
Property investment is also dependent on the growth nodes around it, which Provence Residence EC is perfectly poised to gain from future developments.
In this instance, the North Coast Innovation Corridor is a key development. Covering Seletar Regional Centre, the North Coast Innovation Corridor will boost economic development in the area. It will also bring new road infrastructure, including the North- South Expressway and Thomson-East Coast (TEL) MRT line that will connect to the CBD.
The North Coast Innovation Corridor is envisioned as an exciting new economic zone where new ideas and innovations converge, bringing high value job opportunities to the region. This corridor covers Woodlands Regional Centre and stretches across the redeveloped Sembawang Shipyard to the future Seletar Regional Centre and Punggol Digital District. Provence Residence EC is well-positioned to benefit from the abundant opportunities from this fast-growing corridor.
Firstly, let’s explore the development of Woodlands Regional Centre. This will eventually become the largest economic hub in Singapore’s northern region. Over the next 15 years, new spaces for business, industry, research & development and learning & innovation will be introduced to Woodlands Regional Centre. Connected to key locations in Singapore and Johor Bahru, it will serve as the strategic centre for the Northern Agri-tech and Food Corridor.
Secondly, the upcoming Woodlands North Coast precinct will bring vibrancy to the North. Situated at the waterfront, be a vibrant mixed-use precinct this will connect people, places and business. Flexible industrial spaces designed by JTC will allow for businesses to easily pursue both knowledge- intensive activities and light manufacturing operations.
Thirdly, Sembawang shipyard’s relocation in 2024 presents opportunities for development of a lifestyle precinct in the future. You can look forward to exciting new recreational activities once the Sembawang Shipyard is redeveloped into a mixed-use waterfront lifestyle precinct. With its rich maritime history and unique coastal profile, the shipyard presents opportunities for new waterfront public spaces.
Fourthly, the JTC Food Hub @ Senoko Food Zone clusters SMEs from the food sector in a seven storey hub. This will support Singapore’s future food industry and provides local job opportunities.
Fifthly, JTC’s Seletar Aerospace Park supports Singapore’s vision to become a global aviation hub. Opening job opportunities in the region, it is home to a vibrant aerospace industry cluster of over 60 MNCs and local aerospace enterprises. A new lifestyle enclave, The Oval, has also grown organically from old colonial houses, with restaurants, shops, spas, and the occasional bazaars and carnivals thriving in the Park.
Lastly, Punggol Digital District will be Singapore’s first truly smart district, housing the key growth industries of the digital economy like cyber security and digital technology. It is envisioned to be a green community playground, a vibrant economic & learning hub and pilot enterprise district, with shared spaces between industrial and academic enterprises.
What is unique at Provence Residence ec?
Elegance is when the interior of your home is as beautiful as the exterior
French flair continues to grace the interiors at Provence Residence EC. French-inspired glass details, symmetrical panelling and detailing gorgeously crafted with luxurious materials in a select palette of black, grey and white accents. It’s an abode designed with you in mind. Feel at home at Provence Residence.
There’s no investment that you could luxuriate in so intimately when you come home to Provence Residence EC. From the chic functionality of kitchen solutions to sleek modernity of bathroom fittings from prestigious Swiss names such as Axent and Franke, cooking, entertaining or simply winding down with those you love become stylish pleasures.
provence residence ec - site plan
Be The First To Know
provence residence ec - LOCATION
BROCHURE & FLOOR PLAN
PROJECT QUICK FACTS
- Project Name: Provence Residence EC (Executive Condominium)
- Description: Executive condominium housing development comprising 5 blocks of 13 storeys and 4 blocks of 11 storey residential units with communal facilities, landscaping, swimming pool, and basement car park on Lot 04057W MK 19 at Canberra Link (Sembawang Planning Area)
- Real Estate Developers: MCC Land (Canberra) Pte Ltd
- Location/Address: 23-39 Canberra Crescent
- District/Planning Area: D27 – Yishun, Sembawang
- Number of Residential Units: 413
- Tenure of Land: 99 year
- Expected TOP: 2026 (Estimated)
- Area of the Whole Site: 179,651 sqft
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
+65 9664 1146
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop us a message here.