PARC GREENWICH EC -
final executive condo launch of 2021
About Parc greenwich ec
The last EC launch 2021 is Parc Greenwich EC, a 99-year leasehold Executive Condominium located along Fernvale Lane. Estimated TOP date is in 2025, this development comprises of 496 units comprising of 2 to 5 bedrooms. Nestled near the Seletar Landed Enclave, it will provide exclusive privacy and beautiful views for the residents here.
Just opposite Parc Greenwich Executive Condo, Greenwich V serves the residents with a supermarket, a gym, a pharmacy, clinics, tuition centres and more.
Residents can also explore the charming Seletar Estate for curated F&B options, including Seletar Hills. The Oval @ Seletar Aerospace Park is a trendy lifestyle enclave with cafes and restaurants in black and white colonial bungalows, which adds charm to the eclectic F&B choices here.
Explore more options at idyllic Serangoon Gardens, where you can find some of the best local food in Singapore. There is also a 24-hour Fairprice Finest here for your convenience.
Upcoming Fernvale Community Club is soon to be completed to serve Parc Greenwich residents’ needs. Families will have easy access to a childcare centre, hawker centre and wet market. Besides this, there are more retail and dining options available in the nearby Seletar Mall. Jalan Kayu famous food belt is just 10 minutes away, for your supper cravings.
Fernvale LRT Station is within 10min walking distance from Parc Greenwich EC. This LRT station links to Sengkang MRT Station. For residents who drive, major expressways such as CTE, SLE and TPE are near, making different parts of Singapore are easily accessible.
TRANSPORT NETWORK AROUND PARC GREENWICH
Parc Greenwich is very well-connected with very accessible transport options.
- Fernvale LRT Station (10min walk) – connects to Sengkang MRT Station (NE16)
- Central Expressway (CTE) (3min drive)
- Seletar Expressway (SLE) (5min drive)
- Tampines Expressway (TPE) (6min drive)
- At Fernvale LRT Station, there are bus stops, with bus services 50, 163, 671
- One of the main roads that will serve residents well is Yio Chu Kang Road, which links easily to the north part of Singapore
retail and dining near PARC GREENWICH EC
Plenty of shopping and dining options are available for Parc Greenwich residents.
Shopping Malls and Amenities:
- Greenwich V (2min walk)
- Fernvale Square (9min walk)
- The Seletar Mall (9min walk)
- Fernvale Community Club (9min walk)
- Jalan Kayu (4min drive)
- Fernvale Hawker Centre & Market (9min walk)
- Sengkang Sports Centre (5min drive)
- Compass One (7min drive)
- The Oval @ SAP (7min drive)
- Sengkang Grand Mall (7min drive)
- Seletar Airport (8min drive)
- Chomp Chomp Food Centre (10min drive)
- myVillage at Serangoon Garden (11min drive)
Schools near Parc greenwich ec
There are good schools all around Parc Greenwich. Just minutes’ drive away are some of Singapore’s most popular preschool, primary, secondary and tertiary institutions, including:
- Rosyth School
- Nan Chiau Primary School
- Pei Hwa Secondary School
- Nan Chiau High School
- Anderson Serangoon Junior College
- Nanyang Polytechnic
Nature Getaways near Parc greenwich ec
Look forward to your morning runs, evening strolls and weekend adventures! Live the active, healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted. It’s easy with so many options around Parc Greenwich!
The North Eastern Riverine Loop is one of Singapore’s most scenic park connectors, and it is just a short drive away from Parc Greenwich EC. Over here, you can cycle along beautiful coastlines, canals and wetlands. You can also admire plenty of nature and birds along the way.
- North Eastern Riverine Loop (8min by cycle)
- Sengkang Riverside Park (17min by cycle)
- Hampstead Wetlands Park
- Sengkang Floating Wetland (18min by cycle)
- Sungei Punggol
- Punggol Promenade Nature Walk
POTENTIAL FOR NEXT GENERATION GROWTH
Property investment is also dependent on the growth nodes around it, which Parc Greenwich EC is perfectly poised to gain from future developments.
Firstly, there is the North Coast Innovation Corridor. Covering Seletar Regional Centre, the North Coast Innovation Corridor will boost economic development in the area. It will also bring new road infrastructure, including the North- South Expressway and Thomson-East Coast (TEL) MRT line that will connect to the CBD.
Secondly is the Punggol Digital District, which will open from 2023. PDD will be Singapore’s first enterprise district, with lifestyle amenities catering to the surrounding community.
Thirdly, the future Seletar Regional Centre has the potential to grow to two times the size of Tampines Regional Centre. Together with Seletar Aerospace Park, Seletar Regional Centre will be a major employment node for people living in the area.
Fourthly, the Seletar Aerospace Park and Seletar Airport will add to the growth potential. The 320-hectare Seletar Aerospace Park is home to over 60 multi-national companies and local aerospace enterprises. There is also a community of 6,000 professionals as well as a myriad of aerospace businesses. Along with the new Seletar Airport, it will add to Singapore’s strength as a global aviation hub.
Lastly is the development of Sengkang West Industrial Park. This will add more jobs and opportunities to the area. There is now also a flyover with adjacent roads connecting Sengkang West and Seletar Aerospace Park, as well as providing access to the CTE, SLE and TPE.
- Future Sengkang West Industrial Park (1min drive)
- Seletar Regional Centre (6min drive)
- Seletar Aerospace Park (7min drive)
- Punggol Digital District (13min drive)
- North Coast Innovation Corridor (18min drive)
What is unique at Parc Greenwich?
Taking Care of Your 6 Dimensions of Wellness
The architects of Parc Greenwich EC made Wellness. its connecting theme. Here, you will find that your Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, Social, Intellectual to Environment Wellness is fulfilled.
You will find plenty of wellness-centric facilities to inspire a good life. Thoughtfully-designed facilities and clubhouses, including a 3-storey Wellness Club, help you make time for every aspect of your well-being.
What's awaiting you at Parc Greenwich?
8 Recreational Zones for lots of fun, lots of food, lots of family time
Plenty of facilities are split into 8 exciting recreational zones, including 2 clubhouses, for your family and children to play, entertain and bond. Fully-equipped function rooms and BBQ pavilions to multiple pools and activities keep the little ones occupied. There’s always something exciting to look forward to at Parc Greenwich Executive Condo.
The 8 Recreational Zones are enriched with 52 wellness centric facilities, which includes:
- Champs Club (which comes with pool table and dart boards)
- Gourmet Function Room
- Lounge Function Room
- Kids Play Room
- 3 swimming pools: a 50m lap pool, a kids splash pool and a Spa Pool
- Recreational Tennis Courts
- 3 pedestrian side gates for ease of access
- A 3-storey high Wellness Club comprising a Village Hall & Multi Purpose Sport Hall at Level 1, a Fitness Deck & Gym at Level 2, and Parkview Deck & BBQ Pavilion at Level 3
parc greenwich ec - site plan
Be The First To Know
parc greenwich ec - LOCATION
BROCHURE & FLOOR PLAN
PROJECT QUICK FACTS
- Project Name: Parc Greenwich Executive Condominium (EC)
- Developer: Fernvale Lane Pte Ltd
- Location/Address: 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 41, 43, 45, 47 Fernvale Lane
- District/Planning Area: D28 – Seletar, Yio Chu Kang
- Number of Units: 496
- Tenure of Land: 99 year
- Expected TOP: 2025 (Estimated)
- Area of the Whole Site: 185,139 sqft
Call Us Now
+65 9798 1743
+65 9664 1146
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
The Parc Greenwich Executive Condominium is developed by Fernvale Lane Pte Ltd, a joint venture of Frasers Property and the CSC Land Group.
Frasers Property has its roots in Frasers Centrepoint, with a history going back almost 40 years. It is one of the most established and reputable real estate companies in Singapore. This will mark Frasers Property’s first EC in 5 years, following Parc Life EC in Sembawang, which launched for sale in 2016.
However, Frasers Property is no stranger to executive condominium developments. They also developed Esparina (opposite Sengkang Grand Residences), which was a resounding success, and is today one of the most profitable ECs. Twin Waterfalls EC in Punggol was also built by Frasers.
Similarly, like the other more established property players, Frasers does tend to focus more on private property developments, rather than EC developments. Above all, when they do venture into this segment, the quality they will bring will be a high level.
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
Register Your Interest
Hi, we are Shirley Toh and Pan YongHan.
We are always passionate to assist our clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on us to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call us, text us or drop us a message here.