district 27 – north (Admiralty, Sembawang, Yishun)
THE WATERGARDENS AT CANBERRA
Preview Starts on 17 July. Register for Your Preview Now!
About The Watergardens at Canberra
The Watergardens at Canberra is a brand new residential development by United Venture Development (2020) Pte. Ltd., a joint venture between UOL Group Ltd., United Industrial Corp. Ltd. and Kheng Leong Co. (Pte.) Ltd. An award-winner at the 2021/2022 Asia Pacific Property Awards (Category: Architecture Multiple Residence Singapore), this new launch project will be a new landmark in the North of Singapore.
Nestled within a landed enclave (Jalan Kemuning), the location of The Watergardens at Canberra is prime. Canberra MRT and Bukit Canberra Integrated Hub is just a mere 5mins’ walk away. Under URA’s Masterplan, residents of The Watergardens at Canberra can look forward to an exciting integrated hub at the new 12ha Bukit Canberra. Facilities include supermarkets, F&B outlets, retail shops, childcare centre, gym, swimming pool, and an indoor sports hall.
Lush green spaces integrate seamlessly into the various facilities. A therapeutic garden, a community farm, and a fruit orchard all come together to provide a breath of fresh air for nearby residents.
Ride on the North region transformation, including the North-South Corridor which will shorten travelling time to the city to just 10-15mins. Residents will also enjoy excellent connectivity to the key commercial nodes such as Woodlands Regional Centre and Yishun’s Northpoint City. The development is also well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as Seletar Expressway.
What to Expect:
- Exclusive low-rise development with only 448 units
- Situated within landed enclave, surrounded by major parks
- Tranquil environment with expansive landscaping
- 5 mins walk to Canberra MRT Station (NS12) and Canberra Plaza
- 5 mins drive to Sun Plaza, Sembawang Shopping Centre & upcoming 12-hectare Bukit Canberra Integrated Hub
- Short walk to many primary schools & future International School at Canberra
- Easy access to SLE and upcoming North-South Corridor
- Vicinity to major transformations in Northern part of Singapore
- Expected launch: July 2021
Be The First To Know
the watergardens at canberra - LOCATION
IMAGINE LIVING AMONGST LUSH GARDENS
The Watergardens at Canberra is centred around the theme of holistic living in an expansive landscape. Residents can expect quality lifestyle, find yourself lost in the private garden spaces, unwind in the lap pool, enjoy the full suite of facilities for families.
The conveniences of living near a town centre enhances the liveability for residents. Not only can residents reach Canberra MRT in 5min, but they can also enjoy the facilities at Bukit Canberra Integrated Hub.
- Project Name: The Watergardens at Canberra
- Developer: United Venture Development (2020) Pte. Ltd. A joint venture between UOL Group Limited, UIC and Kheng Leong
- Location/Address: Canberra Drive, Singapore
- District/Planning Area: 27/Sembawang, Yishun, Admiralty
- Number of Units: 448
- Tenure of Land: 99-year Leasehold
- Expected TOP: 2024 (TBA)
- Area of the Whole Site: 40,881.4 sqm
- Design Architect: TBA
- Project Architect: TBA
- Facilities: Clubhouse, Swimming Pool & Communal Facilities
Visit before you decide
Interested in a Showflat Visit?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Hi, I am Shirley Toh.
I am always eager to assist my clients with making the right decision for real estate investments. Count on me to provide you with data, pricing and information using the latest proptech tools.
Call me, text me or drop me a message here.