garden home of the city
Project Overview - Normanton Park
About Normanton Park
Normanton Park life is living on a peak with breathtaking views. the focus of greenery in the development adds vitality to life. Its convenient location adds easy access to your everyday life.
Latest News & Updates
- 7 Feb 2021: Book an appointment here for priority viewing + Direct Developer’s discounts. Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
- 17 Jan 2021: Normanton Park developer sells nearly a third of 1,862 condo units on first day at $1,750 psf
- 7 Jan 2021: VIP Showflat Preview starts!
normanton park - location
At The Heart of Singapore's Future
- The future Jurong Innovation District is dubbed the “industrial park of the future”, this 600-hectare area will push boundaries in advanced manufacturing, robotics, urban solutions, clean technologies and smart logistics. Slated for completion by 2022, it will become a bustling work-and-play locale for a global workforce.
- Normanton Park will also be near to the Greater Southern Waterfront Transformation, where it will become Singapore’s future CBD as well as a tourist-and-lifestyle destination featuring a 30km waterfront promenade that will include Labrador Park, Marina South, Pulau Brani and Tanjong Pagar.
Well-Connected Transportation & Established Schools
- Making island-wide commuting a breeze is a well-connected network of expressways and transport nodes nearby
- Well served by West Coast Highway, AYE, KPE and MCE expressways, Normanton Park is also near to Kent Ridge and Buona Vista MRT stations, adding easy accessibility
- Within close proximity are also recreational and retail enclaves, educational institutions, medical hubs, business parks and luxuriant green belts to enrich your life in every way possible
- Educational institutions near Normanton Park include: Henry Park Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls’ High School, National University of Singapore and United World College of S.E.A. (Dover Campus), among others
Project Features - Normanton Park
Spectacular Views, Gazing Afar or Within
A view from the window can be visually rewarding. Look afar at heights to enjoy a possibly spectacular panorama, while a view within may include meandering water bodies interspersed with lush landscaping. Whether on the ground or aloft, a picturesque vision awaits at every turn.
Enjoy Innovations That Empower Smart Living
From Virtual Doorman to Hassle-Free Home Help, smart home technology at Normanton Park brings you closer to a life of Smart Security, Smart Living and Smart Community.
Getaway 365 Days, Over 100 Lifestyle Facilities
Every day can be a getaway when being embraced by more than 100 lifestyle facilities. Take a stroll at Amazon Valley; enjoy a mindful moment at Zen Garden; gather for a meal at Dining by The Woods; sweat it out at Botanical Outdoor Fitness. Live life without stepping out of home.
Video - Normanton Park
Take A Look
Gallery - Normanton Park
Unit Mix & Price Guide
PRICE GUIDE (FROM $15xx psf):
1-Bedroom starts from $91xK
2-Bedroom starts from $1.1xM
3-Bedroom starts from $1.4xM
4-Bedroom starts from $2.0xM
5-Bedroom starts from $2.7xM
Terrace House starts from $3.3xM
*Maintenance fees from $225 – $360/month
Project Name: Normanton Park
Address: 3 Normanton Park, Singapore 119000
District: D5 – Clementi/Pasir Panjang/West Coast/Dover/Buona Vista
Developer: Kingsford Hurray Development Pte Ltd
Tenure: 99 years
Number of Units: 1,862
Expected TOP Date: Q1 2023
Land Area: 660,999 sqft
Floor Plan & Brochure - Normanton Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a new property or upgrading to your dream home is always exciting, and I am here to assist with making that process easier for you. Feel free to contact me and I can help you!
Here’s an overview of the payment schedule:
5% booking fee – Cash accepted only (payable upon signing of OTP on booking date)
Stamp Duties payable (BSD/ABSD if applicable) – approximately 6-8 weeks from booking date
next 20% (could be more, depending on project status) – Cash or CPF can be accepted (payable upon S&P completion) – approximately 8 weeks from booking date
The remaining payment will be called for progressively as the development is under construction. The payment is usually serviced by bank loan and can be made in Cash or CPF.
To smoothen the purchasing process, one key advice I always have for clients is to speak to a financial banker to obtain an Approval In-Principal (AIP). I can help you understand the process better, feel free to contact me.
No, you don’t have to pay me any commission. For you, it will just be the purchase price of the property & fees relating to the purchase such as: stamp duties, legal fees.