a new reign of waterfront living
The Reef at
Project Overview - The reef at king's dock
About The Reef at King's Dock
Be one of the few to live at a unique place of Singapore's history. Inspired by resort spas and contemporary luxury hotels, with luxurious fittings and finishes, with Smart Home Features seamlessly integrated to elevate your luxury experience.
Latest News & Updates
- 12 Feb 2021: Book an appointment here for priority viewing + Direct Developer’s discounts. Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
- 31 Jan 2021: Strong demand for The Reef at King’s Dock condo units on launch weekend
- 30 Jan 2021: Balloting Starts
- 16-27 Jan 2021: VIP Showflat Preview starts!
the reef at king's dock - location
Greater Southern Waterfront - Gateway to Future Live, Work & Play
- The Reef at King’s Dock will be within the transformation of the Greater Southern Waterfront, which will take place in phases, expected completion in 2040.
- A continuous waterfront promenade will seamlessly connect various places of interest along the Greater Southern Waterfront in future.
- This will bring about more green spaces, better accessibility to landmarks and more nature trail options.
- There is also enhancement of the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) with MRT stations Keppel, Cantonment and Prince Edward Road to be added in future, this will add enhanced connectivity to the area.
Trove of Amenities & Well-Connected Transportation Network
- Enjoy unrivalled connectivity and convenience, with Vivocity (Singapore’s largest shopping mall) right next door. Easy access islandwide with 2 MRT lines (NEL & CCL) at Harbourfront station.
- From The Reef at King’s Dock, AYE & CTE expressways are within easy access.
- In 10mins drive, you can get to: Raffles Quay, Downtown Marina Bay, Harbourfront Centre, Mapletree Business City
Project Features - The Reef at King's Dock
Where Your Home Meets The Sea
Enjoy unique facilities curated for The Reef, including: Star-gazing Terrace, Meditation Deck, Marine Viewing Hammock, 50m Lap Pool, among others.
Enjoy Innovations That Empower Smart Living
From Smart Door Lock, Smart Parcel Collection to Smart Oven, The Reef offers Smart Home Controls, Smart Community Management to Smart Miele Home Appliances for a seamless living.
The thoughtful design of glass doors in the bedrooms to welcome the sun, provide a sense of open space and luxury interior takes living to another level.
Video - The Reef at King's Dock
Take A Look
Gallery - The Reef at King's Dock
Unit Mix & Price Guide
PRICE GUIDE (S21xx psf):
1-Bedroom starts from $95xK
2-Bedroom starts from $1.5xM
3-Bedroom starts from $2.7xM
Project Details - The Reef at King's Dock
Floor Plan & Brochure - The Reef at King's Dock
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a new property or upgrading to your dream home is always exciting, and I am here to assist with making that process easier for you. Feel free to contact me and I can help you!
Here’s an overview of the payment schedule:
5% booking fee – Cash accepted only (payable upon signing of OTP on booking date)
Stamp Duties payable (BSD/ABSD if applicable) – approximately 6-8 weeks from booking date
Next 20% (could be more, depending on project status) – Cash and/or CPF can be accepted (payable upon S&P completion) – approximately 8 weeks from booking date
The remaining payment will be called for progressively as the development is under construction. The payment is usually serviced by bank loan and can be made in Cash or CPF.
To smoothen the purchasing process, one key advice I always have for clients is to speak to a financial banker to obtain an Approval In-Principal (AIP). I can help you understand the process better, feel free to contact me.
No, you don’t have to pay me any commission. For you, it will just be the purchase price of the property & fees relating to the purchase such as: stamp duties, legal fees.