nature in the city - be part of the city of the future
About Midtown Modern
Own a piece of Guoco Midtown with Midtown Modern, enjoy unparalleled connectivity with access to world class amenities in 5-10min walk.
Latest News & Updates
- 22 March 2021: From The Straits Times – More than 60% of units at Midtown Modern sold on launch weekend
- 20 March 2021: Official Launch Date of Midtown Modern
- 6 March 2021: VIP Priority Preview starts!
- 19 Feb 2021: Counting down to the launch (priority viewing starts 6 March 2021 – register here)
- 10 Feb 2021: Wish to find out more on this launch?
- 7 Feb 2021: Schedule an appointment here for priority viewing + Direct Developer’s discounts. Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
- 20 Jan 2021: Reveal of Midtown Modern Launch!
midtown modern - location
Guoco Midtown - The City Of The Future
- Incorporated and connected to GuocoLand’s Midtown Bay, Midtown Modern is not only an integrated development with MRT Interchange access and retail shops, it is the final puzzle piece to complete GuocoLand’s city of the future.
- Midtown Modern offers excellent connectivity to Grade A offices, bountiful dining and retail malls
- Luxury living beckons you with an exclusive unit with generous living space
Excellent Connectivity, Everywhere
- Within walking distance to major shopping malls such as: Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Duo Galleria, Suntec City Mall, Raffles City, among many others
- Great connectivity of 3 major expressways in Singapore: East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marine Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Central Expressway (CTE)
- Easy access to Bugis MRT Interchange Station gives convenience to: East-West Line, Downtown Line, North-South Line and Circle Line
Project Features - Midtown Modern
Coming Home to Exclusive Gardens
The emphasis of the concept of “Nature in the City” is shown through a dedication of a big 1 hectare area in the development. Come home to your exclusive gardens, every day.
Relax with Garden-Themed and Unique Facilities
Take your pick from a stroll amongst the Garden Woods or Water Gardens. Or, maybe you prefer a round of Aqua Barre, relaxing in the Hot Spring or Summer Court with Garden Lounge?
Entertain at 30 storey high
Impress your guests when you host at Roof Gardens (located at both towers).
Video - Midtown Modern
Take A Look
Gallery - Midtown Modern
Unit Mix & Price Guide
Project Name: Midtown Modern
Address: 16,18,20 Tan Quee Lan Street, Singapore 188144
District: D7 – Beach Road/Bencoolen Road/Bugis/Rochor
Tenure: 99 years w.e.f. 10 Dec 2019
Number of Units: 558
Expected TOP Date: Q3 2025
Site Area: 124,117.5 sqft
Floor Plan & Brochure - Midtown Modern
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a new property or upgrading to your dream home is always exciting, and I am here to assist with making that process easier for you. Feel free to contact me and I can help you!
Here’s an overview of the payment schedule:
5% booking fee – Cash accepted only (payable upon signing of OTP on booking date)
Stamp Duties payable (BSD/ABSD if applicable) – approximately 6-8 weeks from booking date
next 20% (could be more, depending on project status) – Cash or CPF can be accepted (payable upon S&P completion) – approximately 8 weeks from booking date
The remaining payment will be called for progressively as the development is under construction. The payment is usually serviced by bank loan and can be made in Cash or CPF.
To smoothen the purchasing process, one key advice I always have for clients is to speak to a financial banker to obtain an Approval In-Principal (AIP). I can help you understand the process better, feel free to contact me.
No, you don’t have to pay me any commission. For you, it will just be the purchase price of the property & fees relating to the purchase such as: stamp duties, legal fees.